Popular Posts

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Signs of Spring

Signs of Spring!
The picture above I found at site one. After searching a while I found these cute little berries. I'm sure an animal would love to eat these, if they're not poisonous I saw more green around me then in the winter months. I could hear birds off in the distance, the wind blowing through the trees. I could feel the breeze and the sun peeking out from behind the trees and hitting my face.
Above are Alder catkins. If you squeeze them a little they puff out pollen. It was pretty interesting. I could see the pond water, and beams of sun shining down on the pond. I could hear crows in the distance and the wind blowing. I felt cold, and the wind blowing so hard!
In the above picture you see an acorn sprouting in time for spring to come. This is a sure sign that Spring is coming. I could see the sun and the water current in the pond; feel the sun warming me up, and hear the wind through the tress with the birds chirping in the distance.
The picture above is a tree bud. This definitely shows that the trees are ready to grow and the conditions are right! I could see Lydia coming through the drain pipe and hear the running water, a plane and rocks hitting against each other. I could feel the breeze and my feet getting a little wet. At the end of site four Mrs. Richardson and I ran down a Hawk and she got some great pictures of it. I wasn't able to because my phone wouldn't zoom in that fair. Check out her blog for the pretty hawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment